På elmarkedet har Energitilsynet ansvaret for reguleringen af elselskaber med bevilling til at drive distribution, regional transmission, transmission (Energinet.dk) og handel med forsyningspligt.
Members of DERA
The Danish Energy Regulatory Authority (DERA) was set up on 1st January 2000. The board of DERA consists of a chairman, six ordinary members, and two alternates. All board members shall neither seek nor follow any instruction from any public or private entity.
The Minister of Climate and Energy formally appoints the members of the board, but the Minister has no powers of instruction in relation to the board members.
The board members are appointed by the Minister of Energy and Climate for a period of 4 years. If a new board member is appointed during the four-year period, the appointment will end at the end of the ordinary four-year period.
The chairman and the ordinary members (alternates) are to represent professional skills in the areas of law, technical matters, environment, and trade/consumer matters.
The board members are:
- Uffe Bundgaard-Jørgensen MSc (Econ.) Ph.d, Director (Chairman)
- Peter Skak-Iversen MSc (Econ), (Vice Chairman)
- Ella Maria Bisschop-Larsen MSc, President
- Holger Blok, Director
- Jørgen G. Jørgensen MSc (Econ), CEO
- Bjarke Pålsson, Chief Executive Advisor
- Anita Rønne, Associate Professor in energy law
- Niels Erik Andersen MSc, PhD
- Birgitte Sloth, Professor, Vice-Dean
Søg i afgørelser, vejledninger publikationer m.v.
Energitilsynets hjemmeside indeholder materiale tilbage til 2000.